A project for horticultural charity, Garden Organic, saw us successfully integrate their Drupal website with the new Cloud-based version of the thankQ CRM system.
Adaptive delivered the development as a custom Drupal module with numerous settings for the integration configurable directly via the CMS.
We were able to deliver the integration project largely by utilising the comprehensive API documentation available for the thankQ API and working collaboratively with thankQ developers at the CRM provider, The Access Group, for additional information and support where needed.
The result successfully integrated the following functionality on Garden Organic’s Drupal website with thankQ:
- New user registrations and profile management
- Membership sign-ups with credit/debit card and direct debit payment options
- Ability to purchase gift memberships for others
- One-off donations via debit/credit card
- Recurring donations (pledges) with monthly, quarterly or annual direct debits
- Gift Aid declarations
- Online booking/payments for events held by the charity
Need help with your project?
If you have a Drupal website which you would like to integrate with the thankQ CRM system, please contact us for further information on how we could work with you to achieve this. You can also read about the other systems that we've integrated Drupal with here.